Frequently Asked Questions

We are able to provide individualised Services to suit the needs of your Strata Scheme. Below is a sample list of generalised services that we provide. 
This can be tailored to your requirements. 

The below document is a GENERAL guide as to who is responsible for repairs and maintenance and is produced by Strata Community Australia (SCA) NSW.

To lodge a maintenance request, simply click here and  fill out our online form.

You will need to speak to your insurer regarding insurance for your contents as this is not covered by the Owners Corporation insurance policy.  This may include carpets, curtains, light fittings, internal paint work etc. if you are an investor, and your own personal possessions if you are an owner/occupier.  Your insurance representative may also advise you to consider Public Liability insurance to cover you for any events that may occur within your individual property.  Speak to your insurance representative for advice on the best contents cover for you.